Albion is a small, rural, K-6, Elementary School. We have one single focus in our school and in the community; the young people in our care. Here are some of the key elements you will find with us...
- Student Focus and Support
- A longstanding culture of School and Community Engagement
- Challenging State Standards and a distinct district curriculum
- Active Teaching and Learning
- Technology Integration
- Professional Community of Learners
- Educational Leadership and Vitality
- School, Family, Community Partnerships with an involved PTA
- Indicators of, and a long history of Student Success
Albion Elementary seeks to create a safe and nurturing environment in which our
students are challenged to achieve to their personal best, and reach their potential.
Working together, we create an environment filled with academic success, respect,
integrity, and joy.